10 Personal Attributes that Make a Good Pharmacist
So, you’re thinking about becoming a pharmacist. Now what makes you think that you’d make a good one? Review the top 10 personal attributes below and see if they are compatible with your personality.
If so, pharmacy is a good choice for you.
1. Attention to detail and accuracy.
2. Ability to multitask and prioritize duties and responsibilities.
3. A sincere interest in and empathy for the health of patients.
4. Ability to work well with both managers and subordinates.
5. Good communication skills and a desire to educate patients on their medications.
6. Ability to express yourself well to other health care professionals.
7. Willingness and ability to always perform at 100% while at work.
8. Present oneself in a professional manner.
9. Ability to ask the right questions to clarify patient concerns.
10. Have an appreciation for the business aspects of the profession.
(Sumber : Careers.pharmacytimes.com & ikatanapotekerindonesia.net)